Monday 3 November 2014

Introduction

Hello!
I am Hannah. I am 18 and a student at the University of Leeds.

On this blog I'm going to be posting lifestyle, fashion, art and nature; basically just anything that takes my fancy and I am interested in sharing. A feature of the fashion element of the blog I will be paying a lot of attention to will be "Outfits for under £20" posts at least once a month, because, as a student, I believe this will be really helpful for other students and those trying to save money. There will be other 'frugal' posts, as well as some about nature and environmental issues that I would like to help spread the world about, such as animals at risk of extinction and moral issues.

I'm sure things will become more organised and structured soon, but for now, bear with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment